dotgnu-auth

[Auth]More information

From: rohit anchi
Subject: [Auth]More information
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 23:50:47 -0800 (PST)

Hello Hans!
     Iam Rohit for Belgaum, India.Iam a B.E Comp.Sci
student. I came to know about the Virtual identities
on the GNU website. Sir we being in 6th semister of
engineering have to do projects. So when I saw about
the Virtual identities and I felt it interisting.
  Now about the main issue ; Hans (CAN i CALL YOU
Hans)can you provide me more basic information about
the project so that i can contribute atleast some
thing to the project.
       I read one of mails in the Auth Archives.
Reading the mail I may be not so experienced to really
do somthing big. But I could try if you help me.
                        Hoping you will reply
                                    Rohit Anchi