dotgnu-auth

[Auth]ICMP Echo Request

From: D.I.Freeman
Subject: [Auth]ICMP Echo Request
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 12:49:18 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all,

Ping! Anyone alive? The project seams to be very quiet atm, there don't seam
to be any meeting logs since august 4th, and people don't seam to be turning
up to the weekly IRC meeting. Last week was just MDS and myself.

John, we are particulaly worried about you, we haven't heard from you in ages
please send us something so we know your alive!

Remember, weekly meetings: Sunday 18:30 GMT freenode.net #dotgnu-auth.

Thanks