Re: [DotGNU]Losing momentum

From: Myrddian
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Losing momentum
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 10:15:42 +1000

On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 09:55:15AM -0400, address@hidden wrote:
> You should all continue doing what you were doing before my email. We should
> not lose momentum on this project, while we work out some minor issues. RMS
> has already said that this project will be part of GNU one or other. My
> concern was only making statements to the press prematurely. Internally, we
> should go full steam.

Well at the moment I am trying to co-ordinate Documentation efforts, if
push-come-to-shub I will do thi
by my self. I have stated before that I will write a more formal documentation
stating all the Ideas
that I had for this project, people can disagree with me and hopefully propose
a better alternative
than what I had in mind, otherwise it's just a waste of time stating a negative.

At the moment I'll be writting up the idea of peer routing to handle
transaction and possibly identities
authorization requests, to a machine or server.

Not to mention some ideas I had for the DotGNU byte code, also a Resource
Locator.

Somebody else can handle Authorization/Authentication as I have no idea on the
ideas involved there
I have mentioned it, but I dont see any solutions. Some people have posted
some, so I'll let them
handle that.

Myrddian <address@hidden(nospam)au>
"I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house
 and four people died".

                   -- Steven Wright