[DotGNU]Some Ideas

From: Myrddian
Subject: [DotGNU]Some Ideas
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:55:45 +1000

Well here I have some ideas that I discussed earlier all in one File, so it can
be easily posted on a web
page.

It's a draft, so it has a lot of errors on it, I will have another set ready
for Thursday. Shortly afterwards
another after that. By that stage I probably should have sorted through what I
had in mind and write a proper
Document with better details and using the feed back from everybody on this
list.

So have fun reading, hope to hear from you.

Myrddian <address@hidden(nospam)au>
"I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house
 and four people died".

                   -- Steven Wright