[DotGNU]Re: I really would love to help on this proj

From: David Sugar
Subject: [DotGNU]Re: I really would love to help on this proj
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 09:44:24 -0400

It would be great to have you working on the project. There are already a number of people who have been working on this long before my own recent involvement. We are in the process of discussing the requirements for the work to be conducted correctly, and we will then break down the major projects as best we could, provide a base architecture document, and finally initiate some real package development. If you wish to help, you should join the main project mailing list and perhaps you might also consider joining FreeDevelopers. We are also in the process of moving the project to Savannah.

David

David Raccah wrote:

Hello David,

My name is David Raccah, and I have been a developer for about 10 years, on large system applications. I worked on the Visto.com site (I architected the email service), I have worked at Borland (working on Delphi), etc.

I feel rather passionate, about having another wallet/authorization system out on the web that is not controlled by AOL or Microsoft.

I would be honored to work with you, if you will allow me to help.

All the best,
David Raccah