[DotGNU]Re: second draft for FD press release about DotGNU

From: Gordon Matzigkeit
Subject: [DotGNU]Re: second draft for FD press release about DotGNU
Date: 11 Jul 2001 00:48:33 -0600

 NB> from intercepting confidential data with a so-called "man in the
 NB> middle" attack?

The typical usage as an adjective is _man-in-the-middle_, hyphenated,
and without any quotation marks.

 NB> of the project.  However, DotGNU is not simply a Free Software
 NB> version of .NET -- DotGNU will be a suite of projects that are
 NB> designed to enhance the capabilities of the Free Software
 NB> infrustructure outright.  Each of these projects can have value
     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ infrastructure.

 NB> Also, our responsibility is to create this infrustructure in a

Again, the spelling is _infrastructure_.

 NB> FreeDevelopers ( which can be found on the internet at
 NB> http://freedevelopers.net ) is a self regulatory organization of

Again, _self-regulatory_ is the hyphenated adjective form.

I hope these little fixes make the release read a bit smoother,

--
 Gordon Matzigkeit <address@hidden>  //\ I'm a FIG (http://fig.org/)
Committed to diversity and freedom \// Do Screen (http://fig.org/gnu/screen/)