[DotGNU]Fwd: Apple on Board!

From: Kent Nguyen
Subject: [DotGNU]Fwd: Apple on Board!
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 17:25:29 +0000

Yet we have another computer giant standardizing on SOAP.  :(

Subject: Apple on Board!
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 16:10:24 GMT
From: address@hidden (DaveNet email)
To: "DaveNet World" <address@hidden>

DaveNet essay, "Apple on Board!", released on 7/18/2001; 9:06:52 AM Pacific.
------

***An announcement

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, an important announcement from one of
 our two favorite platform vendors.

Today Apple Computer announced that the next version of Mac OS X will have
 built-in support for SOAP 1.1 and XML-RPC.

UserLand worked with Apple on their XML-RPC and SOAP 1.1 implementation. It's
 beautifully integrated into the OS, and very Mac-like, and should interop
 well with all the other implementations.

Anyway, since we're under non-disclosure, I'm not sure what more I can say at
 this time, other than Welcome Apple, Seriously!

Dave Winer

------ (c) Copyright 1994-2001, Dave Winer. http://davenet.userland.com/.
"There's no time like now."