[DotGNU]Please help, customer wants to buy 4million barrels of oil

From: Kent Nguyen
Subject: [DotGNU]Please help, customer wants to buy 4million barrels of oil
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 20:21:49 +0000

Let's say I have a customer who wants to buy 4 million barrels of oil.  This
contract is worth like $200 million and the customer wants the contract sign
within one hour, if not I will loose my business to Microsoft Oil
Incorporated.  The customer wants me to make sure I have a letter of credit,
inspection seal, shipping company signature, oil producer signature, and
insurance carrier signature.

Can dotGNU help me route this contract  to be signed by all involved parties
and add attachments like inspection seal and letter credit for me to meet the
one hour deadline?  Is there a protocol in dotGNU that will allow me to do
this?

--kent