Re: [DotGNU]Next week

From: Barry Fitzgerald
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Next week
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 12:09:35 -0400

Jeremy Petzold wrote:

> I was thinking, should we send out a copy of the
> project outline to the Media sites after it is
> published? I would think that it will help alleviate
> the confusion of the rest of the world about what we
> are doing hear. Or was that the plan all along :)
>
> -Jeremy

I think that we might want to wait until the plan has gone through some
considerable proof-reading before we announce it to media outlets.
Perhaps wait until a week after the plan is released.  That way, we can
fix any potential problems before too many people get involved who
wouldn't normally be.

        -Barry