Re: [DotGNU]Antonio from Peru

From: Myrddian
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Antonio from Peru
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 10:47:45 +1000

Hey Antonio, nice to see people from Peru :)

Any how, I welcome any people who are really interested in helping this project
Have you read all past postings?

If you any questions regarding something which I have written, or somebody else
please do not be afraid to ask

I think most of us have to tackle this with care and with great thought.

If you have any ideas your self please post them on the mailing list. Also if
you want to make sure you idea
gets properly voiced please put it in HTML format and if you think it's mature
enough  I or somebody else
will post it on the web page for you.

Oh the usual list of things to do, for newcomers

1) Read past documents and posts

2) Read the currently posted documentation

3) Read about Free Developers, and their role.

4) Get your self a Savannah Account with CVS access.

If you have any further queries please ask.

NOTE: Everybody who wishes to contact me please do so via the E-mail on my
signature, if you just reply to
address@hidden I might not get the message.

Myrddian <myrddian at bigpond.net.au>
" Pero el Viento no mas sabe, a donde duerme my viejo
  Con su pena de hombre pobre y dos valas en el pecho. "

                                       Patricio Manns