Re: [DotGNU]API A document

From: Charles Iliya Krempeaux
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]API A document
Date: 07 Aug 2001 00:11:26 -0700

Hello,

I've got some comments on your document.

[CORBA]

OK, CORBA is nice to support, but it should not be the end
all and be all of everything.  For example, for Multimedia
type things, you often want to stream data, and CORBA does
not (as far as I know) support that concept!

[POSIX]

It would be nice to support/use the POSIX.4 stuff :-)

But anyways, I agree, POSIX is a good target to code to.
(But POSIX doesn't cover everything!  So we will have to
use stuff besides POSIX.)

See ya

     Charles Iliya Krempeaux