Re: [DotGNU]volunteer for Java VM design.,

From: Myrddian
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]volunteer for Java VM design.,
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 21:39:10 +1000

> Hi,
>    I am quite familiar with the Java bytecodes and the
> JVM design. I am interested in virtual machine
> development and so can anyone please let me know if
> anybody is working on Java VM or is there any other
> project aiming to bring Java into DotGNU common
> platform, so that I can contribute to that  ???
>
> Thanks.
> Karthik Kumar.

Hey, Nice to meet you.

Interested in the JVM aspect of this project. Ok no problem
as it stands as far as I know, there is no dedicated project or
people working on the JVM for this Project yet.

At the moment There are still basic design issues to be addressed, however
dont worry you can contribute to the discussuion my  subscribing to the mailing
lists, and going to irc.openprojects.org #dotgnu and join the discussions there.

I will place you in contact with somebody who is working on a VM design,
this way we can get you working straight away.

Talk to you later

Myrddian <myrddian at bigpond.net.au>
Enterraron la justicia, enterraron la rason
Y Arriba quemando el Sol.

                         --- Violeta Parra (Arriba Quemando el Sol).