Re: [DotGNU]where can I start dotgnu project?

From: Barry Fitzgerald
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]where can I start dotgnu project?
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2001 10:36:17 -0400

My Scripts wrote:

> Hi,
>  The best place to get started would be to have a look
> at http://www.go-mono.com

We are not currently affiliated with Mono - our C# interpreter is
Portable.Net which can be found at
http://www.southern-storm.com.au/portable_net.html ...

Portable.NET is built with GCC, not Microsoft's C# compiler.
Portable.Net is small, flexible, and will be easily portable.  None of
this applies to Mono.

If people would like to work on Mono, then that's fine - however, Mono
is not a DotGNU project.

If you're interested in DotGNU - please begin with Portable.Net.

        -Barry