Re: [DotGNU]Would you like any Jabber with your dotGNU?

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Would you like any Jabber with your dotGNU?
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:41:02 +0200

Adam Theo <address@hidden> wrote:

> The meeting will be held in a Jabber conference room, at:
> address@hidden at 2:00pm ET (18:00 GMT?) today, Thursday.

2:00 pm EDT is 16:00 GMT, or 5pm London time (because Daylight
Saving Time is in effect), or 6pm in Central Europe.

I think this meeting is a great idea, and I'd personally love to
attend it if I could (which I probably cannot arrange, as I have
an important appointment in the next town at 7pm).

In any case, I'd like to encourage everyone to attend this meeting.
I think that Jabber and DotGNU definately should cooperate in
some ways, and there will be lots of important and interesting
coding projects in this area, on all levels of complexity.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
A member of FreeDevelopers and the DotGNU Steering Committee: dotgnu.org
Tel +41 1 972 20 59       Fax +41 1 972 20 69      http://thinkcoach.com