Re: [DotGNU]Pnet networking library

From: Gopal.V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Pnet networking library
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 18:24:38 +0530

If memory serves me right, Abhaya Agarwal wrote:
> internal calls etc. . MAy be now I'll start working on some higher level
> stuff that can be done in c# only and let peter do the dirty work :-) . Keep
        No System namespace class will need an InternalCall. It should be
wrapped in the Platform namespace. ie Put in the stub calls you need
in Platform.* classes and abstract on top of that to work on System.
I think InternalCall is not in the agenda of pnetlib devels. You can
stop at Platform and let the runtime devels handle it from there.

Gopal.V
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success