Re: [DotGNU]Platform.DirMethods

From: Gopal.V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Platform.DirMethods
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:14:58 +0530

If memory serves me right, Open Source wrote:
>  Was not worried about write access to CVS. i will not
> be able to checkout the latest files from CVS.

        I can package a CVS copy into a tar and upload it. But uploading a
new tar each CVS update will not be that easy with my type of connection.

        Can someone with cvs access on DotGNU put up a cron ? (or is that
an impossible request -- space wise ?). And periodically clean the directory
of very outdated entries -- say when a release happens ?.

        A small script attatched. (to save some work for someone).

Gopal.V

BTW: can savannah host such a system instead of DotGNU.org ?
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success