Re: [DotGNU]using the -shared option(.dll)

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]using the -shared option(.dll)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 17:28:39 +1000

prashant patel wrote:

> he Problem was with the mscorlib.dll supplied with
> pnet0.3.2
> (ie after compiling the runtime lib)
> then i replaced the mscorlib.dll with the old version
> from 0.3.0 and i worked.
> also compiling the System.Net pnetlib gives errors.

The mscorlib.dll that is built from pnetlib using cscc
is not currently able to be used with the runtime engine.
You must use the one in "pnet/samples" instead, which
has been built with MS's compiler.

The pnet 0.3.2 mscorlib.dll in "pnet/samples" worked
for me when I tried it on your test case.

The compiler is still a work in progress.