Re: [DotGNU]Participation at SEE/DEE-Development

From: S11001001
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Participation at SEE/DEE-Development
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 14:05:38 -0600

Remy Apfelbacher wrote:
Hello all,

Hi!

since some weeks I am following dotGNU and I think it is very
interesting and promising. I tried to get some overview with help of the
website(s) and the mailing lists (is the architecture mailing-list
dead?).

In short terms-> most discussion, even if it really belongs on one of the other lists, happens on address@hidden, just for the bigger audience.

In short terms-> Working on SEE/DEE would please me.

Unfortunately the mailing list of SEE/DEE (via
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/dotgnu-see/) seems to be quite dead as
well and development is stucked to "Andormeda" -- a proof of concept,
right??

So which tasks are open and what can I do for SEE/DEE-development??

Well, for one, you can have a look at <http://www.geocities.com/pitabasic/dotgnu/seespec.tar.gz> and <http://www.geocities.com/pitabasic/dotgnu/see-content.html>. These are, respectively, the early beginnings of a specification for the SEE, and a new write-up of the SEE page on dotgnu.org. Please comment on the spec (other than that it's not finished, of course), or write something to add on to it!

--
Once upon a time there was a DOS user who saw Unix, and saw that it was
good.  After typing cp on his DOS machine at home, he downloaded GNU's