Re: [DotGNU]Getting to work

From: S11001001
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Getting to work
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 21:59:53 -0600

Brandon Bremen wrote:
I think I'll start working on System.Net.WebProxy. But first, I have to finish my current programing project which has a deadline of Friday =/. Anywho, The program Im doing right now relates a lot to proxies so this looks like it will be fun. Is anyone else working in the System.Net area? I just realized that we need System.Uri. Maybe I should do that first?

Uri's mostly finished, and I just need to patch up UriBuilder. So we're OK
there.

--
> What does ELF stand for (in respect to Linux?)
ELF is the first rock group that Ronnie James Dio performed with back in
the early 1970's.  In constrast, a.out is a misspelling  of the French word
for the month of August.  What the two have in common is beyond me, but
Linux users seem to use the two words together.
        -- seen on c.o.l.misc