Re: [DotGNU]string subtiution does not work.

From: Gopal.V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]string subtiution does not work.
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 01:20:58 +0530

If memory serves me right, prashant patel wrote:
>         Console.WriteLine("Dotgnu pnet version {0} and
> Mono version{1}" ,"0.3.2" ,"0.10");

        I just fixed that !.

        If y'all want to play with String.Format , I won't want
you to wait till Rhys compiles pnetlib. So wrote Format.dll
which implements a MyFormat.Formatter.Format() which can and
is compiled easily by CSCC. This behaves somewhat like
String.Format().

Anyway -- I found a new & radical way to test my theories,
implement an independent DLL and fork back !.

Thanks to your mail -- one [TODO] conquered.

        Console.WriteLine(" Thank {0}","you") ;

Abhaya, please fork this code back into String please -- it
is not "very" different -- I copied most of it from String.cs .

Also could some of the non-english guys (like french,german,spanish,..)
translate the Pnetlib resources into corresponding languages ?. They are
at pnetlib/resources . Read the en_US section and translate ....

Gopal.V

PS : Should we add an en_SLANG ? -- like "yo man ! , you have a
     freaking error. ". Am I barking mad or am I just sleepy ?.
     Wake me up at night and ask me !. Have Fun ("April Fools Day !")
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success