Re: [DotGNU]Todays +GMT IRC meet -- 06-04-2002

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Todays +GMT IRC meet -- 06-04-2002
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 10:01:55 -0800 (PST)

> * Mike Dupont comes up with a *lot* of doubts on

Treecc , and
>   ends up with a small introspector to get the AST
> tree from
>   a C program . I promise to see how it comes
> useful.

To restate my praise of the treecc. I think that it is
impressive and well down. No doubts.

Over my vacation I had a printout of the various files
like cs_nodes.tc and was comparing them to the gcc
tree nodes to see what was the same a what is
different.

I think that the tree nodes from gcc and pnet are very
similar, the names are different but the basic data is
the same.

I am looking into and thinking about a mapping of the
two systems onto each other, and the inclusion of
various aspects of the tree nodes.

Mike

=====
James Michael DuPont