pity the fool (was Re: [DotGNU]Pnetlib System.Net + System.Xml status up

From: S11001001
Subject: pity the fool (was Re: [DotGNU]Pnetlib System.Net + System.Xml status update)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 20:16:17 -0500

Rhys Weatherley wrote:
A lot of them are "multi-character constant" errors which seem
to be due to using '\' instead of '\\' in various places.  Stephen,
could you have a look into these?

Doh! Fixed, hopefully. BTW, if you are wondering why I am still working on this, it's because I don't have as much time to work (and very probably you are all better coders anyway :)

As for runtime bugs, see 'pnetlib::csunit'. I'm still fighting my way through reading chiraz's code (never really just read some1 else's code before), and I want to see what to fix and what to leave alone, so I can mark this 'done'.

Found this.  I was free'ing a string before I was finished
using it, and the garbage in the heap was of the right form
to cause a "remove match" on "Uri.cs".  So csant happily
removed the file from the source list and wouldn't compile it.
Fixed in the CVS version.

Um hum. Maybe csant is prescient ;)

--
FORTUNE'S FUN FACTS TO KNOW AND TELL:           #1
        A guinea pig is not from Guinea but a rodent from South America.