Re: [DotGNU]To What Degree Jabber?

From: Gopal.V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]To What Degree Jabber?
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 07:19:20 +0530

If memory serves me right, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> > XMLRPC, SOAP, jabber:middleware
>
> Just to be fully clear, there is no protocol with the precise name
> "jabber:middleware".

My question: will it be like jabber:SOAP jabber:XMLRPC (ie seperate
namespaces for each comm protocol ?)

> BTW, you may want to know that I have just added a link to the GPL from
> the website for the jabberd server so that those who download it can know
> that it is free software (URL: http://jabberd.jabberstudio.org/).

Thanks, I was the guy with the doubts . (But still miss good old COPYING
/INSTALL files in my jabberd CVS).

Anyway , you guys are great -- GPL Rulez !.

Gopal.V
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success