[DotGNU]Increasing GNU/Linux Usage via Libraries

From: Seth Johnson
Subject: [DotGNU]Increasing GNU/Linux Usage via Libraries
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 19:42:37 -0400

Cool idea via the Phoenix Linux Users Group list,
address@hidden

I'm thinking wouldn't it be nice to create snazzy display
stands/kiosks for "Free as in Freedom" software, and provide
them for free to libraries?  It would also build alliances
with the library constituency, and draw explicit connections
in the public's minds about information freedom.

Seth