[DotGNU]pnet book update: bug fixes

From: S11001001
Subject: [DotGNU]pnet book update: bug fixes
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 01:12:48 -0500

I did some stuff I thought was good to the pnet-book tarball by Gopal.V.
Don't be fooled by the size, though; most of it is texinfo.tex 4.2.

http://www.geocities.com/pitabasic/dotgnu/pnet-book-S11.tar.gz

As it stands, both makeinfo 4.2 and make (texi2pdf) work out, my chief
fix being making it work with makeinfo.

--
Stephen Compall
DotGNU `Contributor' -- http://www.dotgnu.org

To be a hacker, one had to accept the philosophy that writing a
software program was only the beginning. Improving a program was the
true test of a hacker's skills.
        -- Sam Williams, "Free as in Freedom"

According to Stallman, improving software programs was secondary to
building them in the first place.
        -- Sam Williams, "Free as in Freedom"