Re: [DotGNU]Pnet the book (sectioning)

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Pnet the book (sectioning)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 20:28:35 +0530

If memory serves me right, Eric Altendorf wrote:
> On Saturday 20 July 2002 08:05, Gopal V wrote:
> I'm entering late, I know, but I can help too.  If you want to assign
> me a chapter or two, go for it.

well we do have a lot of chapters left to fill ... like the XML in C#
chapter or the PInvoke chapter ?

Or maybe collaborating with Absurdhero for the OOP stuff .... (especially
the C# vs C++ ... ?)

Or the simple programs chapter (starting with HelloWorld, proceeding to
fibonacci series and onto recursive factorials ... String manipulations
or just plain arithmetic series ?)

Gopal