[DotGNU]DG-Base almost compiles

From: Peter Minten
Subject: [DotGNU]DG-Base almost compiles
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 16:27:22 -0400

After a morning of bug hunting the code bugs located in DG-Base seem to have
left the building. But there still are some bugs messing up the build which I
believe are located in pnet/pnetlib. When I try to compile I get this error:

[mscorlib]String.Delegate : unresolved type reference

Also when I uncomment the FileStream class I get this error:

./IO/FileStream.cs:121: no matching method for call

But line 121 is the end brace of the class. By commenting out the
System.IO.FileStream inheritance this disappears.

When these bugs are fixed we should have a working DG-Base.

Greetings,

Peter