[DotGNU]Cygwin and binaries

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU]Cygwin and binaries
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 19:29:31 +0530

Hi Rhys,
        I've had a few mails coming to me asking whether pnet is working
in Win32 or not ... Is there any way we could distribute Win32 binaries.

I'm thinking more about doing something like this ...

address@hidden ./configure --with-prefix=/usr/
address@hidden make DESTDIR=/tmp/pnet-package install
address@hidden tar -czvf pnet-01102002.tar.bz2 /tmp/pnet-package/*

If you could do builds every 3 days or so , it would be nice ...
Especially if you had a pnetlib build as well ... I'm not really
particular that Rhys should do it ;-)

Gopal