Re: [DotGNU]ILString type Definition

From: BioChem333
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]ILString type Definition
Date: 13 Oct 2002 18:09:18 -0400

On Sun, 2002-10-13 at 15:29, Charles Shuller wrote:
> Anyboddy know what the definition of the ILString type is??
>
> I've traced it back to:
>
> typedef struct _tagILString ILString;
>
> but I can't find the definition for tagILString??  I'm sure it MUST be
> in the source somewhere, as it compiled, but I can't fine it.

I had this same problem a few weeks ago. ILString is a System_String
with an ILInt16* tagged onto the end of it for character storage.
According to Rhys, the constructor for System.String puts it together
like that. There is no definition of _tagILString. Maybe it's just
because I'm new to C, but this still confuses me to no end.

Rich