Re: [DotGNU]ilrun- Could not verify the code- XSharp samples

From: Jonathan P Springer
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]ilrun- Could not verify the code- XSharp samples
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 20:43:24 -0400

Rhys,

I spent today correct the cscctest error and getting XSharp to compile
and verify completely.  If, as of this e-mail, anyone is still having
difficulties, please e-mail me or catch me in the #dotgnu channel and
I'll back out the changes.

I apologize for the incovenience and promise to religiously check
cscctest in the future.

Regards,
-jon