Re: [DotGNU]System.IO.Directory compile error

From: j_post
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]System.IO.Directory compile error
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 15:08:39 -0800

On Sunday 02 March 2003 02:41 pm, Aditya wrote:

> I have no trouble compiling this with cscc 0.5.3.
> $ cscc -lSystem -o dir.exe dir.cs
> My most recent cvs update -d was about 3 days ago.

Thanks! That was the problem. I usually update from CVS every 3 or 4 days,
but I've been busy with other stuff and hadn't updated in a week and a half.

However, even though today's CVS of pnet works fine, make on pnetlib failed
with the error message:

stdin:20629: parse error, expecting `':''

Is this a known problem? Rhys?

Jeff