Re: Mercury ILDasming was ([DotGNU]Mercury on Portable.NET (not successf

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: Mercury ILDasming was ([DotGNU]Mercury on Portable.NET (not successful))
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 10:18:18 +0100 (CET)

 --- Fergus Henderson <address@hidden> schrieb:
> Since the Microsoft.NET implementation accepts programs like this,
> it might be nice to only issue a warning if the program contains
> undefined symbols, rather than a link error, and to then report
> an error at run-time if the symbol is actually used.

Yes. Even more,
my next big project is an autostubber for dotgnu.
ILAutostub will create stubs for functions used.
ILAutostub will extract stubs for specific modules.
ILAutostub will create a firewall around a nasty module, and
log all calls to it.

ILAutostub will make your life better.

ILAutostub is vaporware. :(

mike