Re: [DotGNU]Qt# 0.7 has been released.

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Qt# 0.7 has been released.
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 22:07:46 +0530

If memory serves me right, Adam Treat wrote:
> This package contains Qt#, version 0.7. This is a maintenance release. The
> main improvements over 0.6 are an easier build system, improvements in the
> demo apps, unicode support, and support for slots that take a QString
> parameter.

I was just reminded by Jeff Post that QMahjongg fails to load with pnet.
It not only does not load with pnet but the compiler fails to compile
QMahjongg.

token 0x0A000003: member Set not found
token 0x0A000007: member Get not found
mahjongg.exe: unresolved external references

The cvs of a few days ago and pnet 0.5.2 works as well ... (so does
my fork for the java compiler project).

Gopal