[DotGNU]UCS4 support in Xml

From: minddog
Subject: [DotGNU]UCS4 support in Xml
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 17:19:29 -0700

Hey,
        I just added the internal XmlStreamReader class that will complement
the
normal IO StreamReader for UCS4 support.  Heres my question though, should we
make all handling of the encoding portations of XmlStreamReader, UCS4Encoding
instead of Encoding?  I'm not very educated on this subject, but UCS4 is
basically a larger set of characters opposed to UCS2.  Is it 16bit for UCS2
and 32bit for UCS4 ?  Some help here might answer my own questions =)
Thanks.

regards,
--
--minddog( Adam Ballai )

"I try to take it one day at a time, but several of them attack me at once."
-mistyflip