[DotGNU]call for examples of Active X and .COM interop

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: [DotGNU]call for examples of Active X and .COM interop
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 23:23:19 -0800 (PST)

Dear all,
I am looking for some example code to try and figure out what is needed
for making a .COM interface lib.

If you have any COM objects you have written, please wrap them with
VS.NET into IL and post the Source code and the IL.

If you dont, please take a bunch of system dlls, and bind them int, and
capture the resulting IL. Run ILDasm over it and post that.

We need to have examples from VB and C com objects.
We need to get examples that use the various features of the Interop.

So if you have windows, it is time the help out!

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/