[DotGNU]Why DotGNU needs strong copyleft

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: [DotGNU]Why DotGNU needs strong copyleft
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 15:34:01 +0200 (CEST)

Yesterday, an article which I've written on the issue of the new W3C
Patents Policy has been published on K5, at

  http://www.kuro5hin.org/section/internet .

Together with the discussion which has resulted from it, this article
also explains why DotGNU needs strong copyleft, i.e. the GPL.

I'd like to ask every DotGNU'er to read up on these issues please.

Thank you...

Greetings, Norbert.

--
Founder & Steering Committee member of http://gnu.org/projects/dotgnu/