[DotGNU]Portable.NET 0.5.4 Windows Install

From: Robert Johnson
Subject: [DotGNU]Portable.NET 0.5.4 Windows Install
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 07:56:35 -0800 (PST)

Good Morning,

I am almost done with the windows setup of pnet/treecc
but I have one last question. What do I place in the
"AppPublisher" (The Publisher of the Software)variable
for the installation (I am using the Inno Setup
creator {http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php}. Should
I set it to GNU Portable.Net or do I comment it out of
the setup? I have the readme file and a link pointing
to www.dotgnu.org included in the setup. Any ideas?

Bob J

--- Rhys Weatherley <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Monday 31 March 2003 02:38 am, you wrote:
>
> > When You have a chance take a look at the changes
> > have made and let me know if they are ok.
>
> Looks great.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Rhys.

=====