Re: [DotGNU]internallcall test

From: gopalv82
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]internallcall test
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 22:18:49 -0700 (PDT)

You wrote:

> I hope this answers your question.  If I had a little more information on=
> =20
> which internalcall you intend to test, I could be more specific.

Considering the fact that internal calls are matched using namespace and class
names , you could re-define them in a new assemly and use them ...

namespace Y
{
public sealed class X
{
  ..icalls
}

as long as the orginal names are Y.X

Hmm... maybe I should log that as a bug :-)

Gopal

PS: I'm still mostly offline , so well -- pnetlib-status & website will have to
just wait