[DotGNU]extracting IL from PE....

From: Nargis Anjaria
Subject: [DotGNU]extracting IL from PE....
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 23:35:53 +0500

hi all,

i want to read IL from PE through C++( unmanaged code).. but the length of header and metadata is variable...so how would i know from where the IL is starting ...and more over the IL is not in simple format according to my knowledge it is in Hashed format ...so how to get that IL code ...one way of doing this is using reflection...but i dont want to use any .NET language...isnt there any way around...

can any one help me in clearing my ideas...i have read some books but its still not clear..

regards,
Nargis Anjaria