[DotGNU]Cubic Beziers , System.Drawing and C1 continuity

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU]Cubic Beziers , System.Drawing and C1 continuity
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 15:17:06 +0530

Hi,
        I'm hoping some of the graphics whizes here can answer
this question ... I'm in the process of committing the
cubic bezier drawing algorithms into System.Drawing . But
I find that trying to draw a 6 or 8 control point bezier is
impossible. It just draws the lowest 3*i+1 points and stops ...

        I do know cubic beziers are approximations , but now I'm
in a quandary ... how do I implement cubic interpolations for
first degree continuity (I know the collinearity method , but
I find it confusing on how to handle the remainder ie < 3 nodes).

generally speaking this is just an implementation detail , but
well .. Notice the break in the bezier in the test case ?. Thus
we've got local control on this (and not truly bezier :-)

Could someone help me ? ...

Gopal