Re: [DotGNU]Label not showing in form

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Label not showing in form
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 12:38:05 +1000

On Friday 13 June 2003 12:58 am, Mike Peters wrote:

> I grabbed a tutorial off the net and decided to see if I could get it to
> work. It works to a point with the enclosed patch to
> System.Windows.Forms/Label.cs except the label doesn't display. What's
> missing? I'll have another, proper, look when I get home from work (in
> another couple of hours and internet connection permitting) but until
> then if anyone wants to............

I've fixed the label display and the "StartPosition" property.  The
"MinTrackSize" property seems to be an obsolete feature that doesn't appear
in the .NET Framework SDK 1.1 (the tutorial may be old or wrong).

I see that Gopal also checked in his "CustomControl" example into
"pnetlib/samples", which should help guide people who want to help implement
the Forms controls.

We're scheduled to have a pnet release this weekend, so I better do some other
work on pnet/pnetlib, as much as I'd like to keep hacking on Forms today. :-)