[DotGNU]New ArrayList implementation

From: Thong \(Tum\) Nguyen
Subject: [DotGNU]New ArrayList implementation
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 13:20:49 +1200

Hi Guys,

I've created a new implementation of ArrayList to fix a few problems
with Mono's implementation.  I've noticed that pnetlib's implementation
is also incomplete...and according to my test cases has a few subtle
bugs.  I've tested my implementation with with pnetlib and it seems to
run fine.

Attached is the new ArrayList and CSUnit test cases.

ArrayList needs to be copied to pnetlib/runtime/System/Collections
TestArrayList needs to be copied to
pnetlib/tests/runtime/System/Collections

Should I need to create a bug report for this?

All the best :)

^Tum