RE: [DotGNU]Winforms combobox

From: Simon Guindon
Subject: RE: [DotGNU]Winforms combobox
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 18:12:51 -0400

Oh oops, well I didn't mean to bring all that stuff up, the idea just
popped into my head, it didn't come from anyone, just my own idea so I
apologize for any trouble it may cause.

The CVS problem I'm puzzled then if its not happening to anyone else..
I deleted my pnetlib dir, and got fresh from CVS and it doesn't work.  I
try and ilrun FormsHello.exe and I get that error.  Maybe I should
update pnet as well.  This is without any of my code as well, just fresh
CVS.

On another note, here's progress on the ComboBox.
here's screenshots of our ComboBox so far compared to .NET's testing on
.NET.

http://216.58.40.193/xwinforms7.jpg

I do have one question for the drop down of the combobox.  Is that a new
window of some sort, or is that just the ComboBox itself extending and
displaying a list?  It seems to appear above any controls underneath it.
If its just the control extending that's no problem at all and I'll
implement ASAP.  If it's a window I'm not really sure where to go with
that.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Simon