[DotGNU]Fwd: pnet on OSX

From: Ian Fung
Subject: [DotGNU]Fwd: pnet on OSX
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 16:11:41 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Enrique Zamudio <address@hidden>
Date: Mon Jun 23, 2003  10:41:39 PM US/Eastern
To: Ian Fung <address@hidden>
Subject: pnet on OSX

Hi,

well I updated libtool, autoconf, and automake on my system (OSX 10.2.6). Now libXsharpSupport gets generated as a dynamic library, which is fine. and
now the error I get is:

libImlib.dylib: could not load dynamic library (NSObjectFileImageAccess) Uncaught exception: System.MissingMethodException: Attempted to access a
non-existing method
        at Xsharp.Image..ctor(Screen, String) in ./Image.cs:184
        at Xsharp.Image..ctor(String)
        at XHello.Main(String[]) in ./XHello.cs:30

it seems libImlib comes with fink, although it should come with apple's X11
because it's an imaging library for X11. go figure.

I won't install fink, but I'm pretty sure that if I did, it would work... perhaps when apple's X11 is a release instead of a Beta. I'll have to wait.

Cheers,
eZL