Re: [DotGNU]Odd Leave/Enter behaviour on mouse clicks

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Odd Leave/Enter behaviour on mouse clicks
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:57:35 +1000

On Wednesday 25 June 2003 06:04 am, Gopal V wrote:
> If memory serves me right, Rhys Weatherley wrote:
> > There's no easy way of working around this in the Xsharp code without
> > running the risk of missing real Enter/Leave events.  None of the other
> > toolkits that I looked at (Xt, Gtk, Qt) performed any special handling
> > that I could see.
>
> #flubox, Act 1 :-)

You're looking at the wrong thing.  "GrabWindow" doesn't activate unless there
is a popup menu on-screen.  It isn't used for regular window events, which is
where we are seeing the odd Leave/Enter behaviour.  "GrabWindow" was only
added yesterday anyway, and we were certainly getting it before yesterday.