Re: [DotGNU]error in threading when compiling pnet

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]error in threading when compiling pnet
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 14:13:46 +0530

If memory serves me right, Pascal Hauser wrote:
> I updated to the latest cvs.. but now when I try to compile pnet I get
> the following error:

You need to reconfigure pnet ... ie ./auto_gen.sh , ./configure ..

Also updating CVS before that would be a nice idea (I fixed this a
few minutes after clearing your bug report)...

Make sure Makefile.am has monitor.c , if not update cvs reconfigure

Also the threading seems to have broken WinForms ... so that
might just need fixing before we figure out where the locks are
missing :)

Gopal