[DotGNU]Winforms StatusBar test case

From: Simon Guindon
Subject: [DotGNU]Winforms StatusBar test case
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 00:57:36 -0400

Hey all, I was at the cottage working on some StatusBar and other
various things on the weekend when I hit a problem.  I'm not quite sure
what the error is, was hoping someone could perhaps help me out.

Basically when I try and add a StatusBarPanel to StatusBar I get an
error.  The funny thing is, if its compiled in PNET it works, but if its
an EXE from .NET, this error occurs.  Any ideas?

I'm attaching the source code along with the .NET executable.

unresolved type: System.Windows.Forms.StatusBar/StatusBarPanelCollection
./Test.exe: unresolved external references

Thanks in advance,
Simon

Simon Guindon
Nureality Networks