[DotGNU]test webservice

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: [DotGNU]test webservice
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 21:21:43 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,
I have been setting up a test webservice of dgee on demos.dotgnu.org

I am very very very impressed and the excelent job that you have all
been doing. The dotgnu system is truly powerful and easy to use!

you will find, my primitive homepage here :
http://demo.dotgnu.org/~mdupont/

the source code of the app here:
http://demo.dotgnu.org/~mdupont/useradmin/

It is based on the Foaf 0.1 spec http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/

The class is generated by the perlscript here :
http://demo.dotgnu.org/~mdupont/useradmin/makeclass.pl

and compiled and installed by the makefile. But this webservice does
not do anything yet :

I would like to know, how can I in dgee :

1. call another webservice in general?
2. write something in the server log?
3. send an error message to the user?

Also, can I install xmlrpc::lite and redland on demo.dotgnu.org?

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/