Re: [DotGNU]Seg Fault in the Dgee.

From: Nicolai P Guba
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Seg Fault in the Dgee.
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 11:24:24 +0100

On Wednesday 09 July 2003 11:18 am, Chris Smith wrote:
> I've discovered that after performing the IL cleanup code in the dgee
> pnetVM and going back to waiting for further requests, a second thread
> 'comes alive' and kills the process (itself) off.
>
> Fortunately Goldwater starts the process back up, but we're getting less
> than traditional CGI performance now :o/

Chris, this could be related to the problem i reported yesterday evening to
Rhys and Tum.  Try the building dgee/examples or even make test in
DotGNU/DGEE. I am getting segfaults there...

Unfortunately I won't be back until Tuesday.  So I'll just wait for the pixies
magic and hope itll all be good on my return ;)

--
=NPG=