[DotGNU]PInvoke question...

From: Mark Easton
Subject: [DotGNU]PInvoke question...
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 17:53:07 +0100

Hi there,

I've written a very simple C# program which uses the RegistryKey class
in the Microsoft.Win32 NS to do some registry fiddling.  I don't have
winelib installed on my MacOS X box, so when I run it with ilrun, I get
the following error message:

libadvapi32.dylib: could not load dynamic library
(NSObjectFileImageAccess)

Now my code has a pair of try catch blocks that wrap all access to
RegistryKey so what I'm wondering is why I'm getting the above error
message rather than getting a DllNotFoundException or TypeLoadException
exception being raised?

Cheers

Mark